Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Fatal Distractions"

This week I'm going to be talking about the effects distractions can have on our walk with Christ. I know that in my life things have taken me off of the path towards eternal life. I let friends, popularity, and music have more value than Jesus. Once the storms came, I quickly realized who my Hero was to save me from the mess that was my life. That hero - Jesus - can do the same for you. He said that "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life". Only through Him can we experience the joys of eternal life. Following Jesus isn't something that takes place just on Wednesday nights or Sunday mornings. When you said yes to Jesus, you said yes to a lifestyle following Jesus' examples. The Bible tells us that Jesus gives life...so it looks to me like nothing else should matter. I want to live forever. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment