Monday, September 27, 2010

God is Speaking

God has given me a word tonight.  I hope it blesses you as much as it has me.

God is saying to me that I am His student.  I'm not placed where I am for no reason.  He has a plan and a purpose.  He told me that each and every moment of my life is part of my "class".  Each moment is an opportunity to learn something new so that I can apply it to the next moment.  He is telling me that His word is not just a collection of historical books, but rather His living, breathing Word!  I am to take hold of every moment - because He has given them to me to learn and to share with the world!


"For you have been born again, but not to a life that will quickly end.  Your new life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living word of God.  As the Scriptures say, 'People are like grass; their beauty is like a flower in the field.  The grass withers and the flowers fades.  But the word of the Lord remains forever."  1 Peter 1:23-25

No comments:

Post a Comment