Friday, January 7, 2011

My One Word

WHAT IS IT?

Every New Year we hope this will finally be the year that things will change. We make promises about the new person we're going to become, pledging to get a grip on our finances, get in shape, become a better parent, spouse, even a nicer human being! But there’s one problem: our resolutions seldom work. The busy pace of life gets the better of us, and suddenly, the year is over with little to no personal growth having occurred in our lives.
“My One Word” is an experiment designed to move you beyond the past and look ahead. The challenge is simple: lose the long list of changes you want to make this year and instead pick ONE WORD. This process provides clarity by taking all of your big plans for life change and narrowing them down into a single thing. One word focuses on your character and creates a vision for your future. So, we invite you to join us and pick one word in 2011! (www.myoneword.org)

MY WORD
Preparation
God has placed this word on my heart to help challenge me in 2011.  And, He has also given the same word to my wife without us even talking to each other about our words.  It has been prophesied over me that God has bigger things in store for my ministry and life.  This year, he wants me more than ever moving in a much more focused direction.  I'm so excited about what 2011 has for me!  Will you join me in the My One Word challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment