Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Update

This past weekend I spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning at Camp Clearwater in Cheneyville, Louisiana.  It was great to see old friends that I haven't seen in years.  I brought Billy Palmer and Blake Bridges along with me.  Billy played bass and I was on the drums as we helped lead the students in worship.  Blake was a huge help with video testimonies and he was a great roadie as well!

The students learned the importance of making every moment count to show God's love to the world and be an influence on those around them.  Kurt Moffitt of West Orange Christian Church brought the message and he did a fantastic job.

My wife and I spent Sunday night at the hospital in Lafayette seeing Chase Hogan.  He is recovering great from his wreck and we praise God for the miraculous healing.  I'm preparing for this week's message on using our failures as stepping stones in our lives, not as obstacles or blocks.  It's going to be a great week!

Happy MLK day!  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment